400 Cook Street
Denver CO, 80206
$559.51 per sqft
Built in 2011
Situated high upon a quiet corner lot, this stately and elegant Cherry Creek home is a stunner. Just a few blocks off the hustle and bustle of Cherry Creek North, you have all the perks of city living while still maintaining your privacy. Built in 2011, this classic beauty boasts circular windows and curved nooks that evoke coastal-inspired charm. Sophisticated and graceful design meets warm and inviting living spaces. The grand two-story office and library is truly one-of-a-kind. Distinguished sitting area and fireplace with floor to ceiling bookshelves - perfect for any collector or avid reader. The bookcases have interior shades to protect all your treasures from the elements. Spacious main floor primary suite with custom walk-in closet, steam shower and fireplace. Take the tasteful glass-sided elevator or gorgeous spiraling staircase upstairs to a well appointed second floor with three additional bedrooms with en suite baths. A beautiful and open office high in the trees would also make an excellent craft room or play area. The lower level has tons of natural light making the oversized great room a warm and inviting space to watch the game. Host a wine tasting in your private wine cellar. The lower level also has a dedicated exercise room and workshop/studio space that rivals any professional shop. The home is built around a lovely courtyard style patio perfect for entertaining all year round. 12,500 square foot lot with mature trees, fenced yard, and a side patio off the kitchen for dining al fresco. Oversized three-car attached garage leads to a mudroom and laundry room right off the kitchen as well as a back staircase to bring things to storage downstairs. This home has been meticulously maintained with thought going into every detail, improvement, and design element. One of the best examples of what Cherry Creek North has to offer.
September 15, 2022
February 16, 2024
400 Cook Street
Denver CO, 80206
Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Primary Suite, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
Carpet, Stone, Wood
Gas, Great Room, Living Room, Other, Outside, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Corner Lot, Landscaped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
220 Volts, Floor Coating, Heated Garage, Oversized, Storage
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:47 AM UTC, 2/16/2024