700 N Franklin Street
Denver CO, 80218
$448.20 per sqft
Built in 1907
Showings start Thursday 9-30. Rarely does a Denver Four Square home on an expansive 12,500 square foot lot become available. This magnificent and meticulously maintained home replete with tasteful updates and incredible historical details is move-in ready for modern living. Entering the home you are awed by a stunning quarter-sawn oak staircase from the spacious foyer. Flooded with southern light from spectacular double hung windows, the majestic living room with original tiled fireplace has an adjacent charming and sunny reading room or home office. Flowing from the living and dining room is a main floor TV room and sunroom overlooking the beautiful terraced back patio with magical trees and gardens.The kitchen features crisp white cabinetry and a large island, a perfect gathering spot for entertaining and gourmet cooking. Next is another home office and back stairway. The second floor features a spacious primary bedroom with sitting area and sunroom leading to a large bathroom with steam shower, freestanding tub and a walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms and two baths round out the second floor. Additionally the third level offers a bedroom, office and storage. Downstairs is a large recreation room with fireplace and high ceilings, an additional bonus room, bathroom, laundry and ample storage rooms. Outside is an oversized 2 car garage with carriage house rooms upstairs for storage and additional off street parking for 3 cars. The backyard is truly spectacular, and rare for Denver, with room to play sports or host large gatherings. This home is located on Denver's beautiful Seventh Avenue with easy access to downtown, Cheesman Park, the Botanic Gardens and the vibrant shops and restaurants of Cherry Creek. Available for the first time in decades, owning this noble residence is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
September 28, 2021
February 10, 2024
700 N Franklin Street
Denver CO, 80218
Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Utility Sink, Walk-In Closet(s)
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Natural Gas, Steam
Garden, Private Yard
Corner Lot, Historical District, Landscaped, Level
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:22 AM UTC, 2/10/2024