722 N High Street
Denver CO, 80218
$612.91 per sqft
Built in 1916
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase one of Denver's most exceptional residences on one of the most spectacular lots in the city--and completely make it your own. The 6,164 square foot historic home in the highly coveted East Seventh Avenue Historic District overflows with elegance, character, and potential and is perched on an incredibly private and expansive 12,500 square foot double lot facing Little Cheesman Park, one of the prettiest and most peaceful parks in Denver. Outside, large mature trees provide unmatched privacy in the heart of the city, a teak deck is perfect for morning coffee, two garden patios are an entertainer's dream, a beautiful pond provides peaceful ambient noise, and a large mosaic tile wraparound front porch overlooks the park. Inside, the main level of the home features a beautiful foyer, a large open living room with a fireplace and views of the park, a dining room with built-ins and bay windows with back yard views, a second living room with an additional fireplace, a kitchen, a powder room, and a sunroom overlooking the garden and pond. The second level features a primary bedroom suite with a 5-piece primary bathroom, 3 additional bedrooms, and another full bathroom. The large third level includes two additional bedrooms, another full bathroom, and a large flex room. The basement level offers a significant amount of additional living space, 8 foot+ tall ceilings, a large and open family room, an additional fireplace, a quarter bathroom, storage rooms, a large laundry room, and a wine cellar. Beautiful hardwood floors, built-in cabinets, gorgeous windows, custom copper gutters, and so many more features contribute to the timeless character of this incredible home, all while offering you an unbelievable canvas on which to paint your masterpiece and write a new chapter in this home's rich history. Available by private showing only starting October 28th. Buyer to verify all information.
October 28, 2022
February 16, 2024
722 N High Street
Denver CO, 80218
Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Smoke Free, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
Carpet, Concrete, Tile, Wood
Basement, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
Hot Water, Natural Gas
Garden, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Water Feature
Historical District, Level, Many Trees, Near Public Transit
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:42 AM UTC, 2/16/2024