1905 S Emerson Street
Denver CO, 80210
$698.71 per sqft
Built in 2017
This stunning luxury Platt Park home is the one you have been waiting for. Custom built by Workshop and the Interior Stylist owner this home is sublimely designed and constructed. As soon as you walk in you will be impressed with the vaulted ceilings and natural light enveloping the entire home. The great room has the amazing focal point of the floor-to-ceiling brick-lined fireplace and two sets of accordion doors open up to a covered outdoor space. The kitchen is well appointed with Walnut cabinetry, Quartz countertops, a five-burner Bertazzoin Italian range, and a full freezer and refrigerator. Off the kitchen is the stunning large dining room, walk-in butlers pantry that holds a wine fridge, and all the storage you could ever need. Let the Oak hardwood floors lead you to the back of the main floor where you will find a powder bath and mudroom. The upper level contains a primary suite with a 14 ft long California closet and ensuite bath accessible by two custom sliding barn doors. The primary bath includes a freestanding tub, double shower heads, and a custom Walnut vanity. Two additional upstairs bedrooms have beautiful wallpaper accent walls and are attached by a large Jack and Jill bath. Downstairs there is a beautifully finished basement with a large living space complete with a wet bar, guest suite, 3/4 bathroom, and additional smaller bedroom space with attached space (could be used as an office, walk-in closet, or storage). All lighting in this home has been curated by the local designers as well as custom window treatments in all upper bedrooms and downstairs dining room. What is perhaps the most unique feature of this home is the 9,371 sq ft lot, the backyard is so massive you could easily fit a pool. With only a handful of lots over 9,000 sq ft this is truly a rare opportunity. Walking distance to South Pearl street with amazing restaurants, shops, and farmers market as well as schools. Do not let this dream home slip away.
January 27, 2022
February 10, 2024
1905 S Emerson Street
Denver CO, 80210
Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Primary Suite, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Quartz Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Corner Lot, Level, Near Public Transit
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:30 AM UTC, 2/10/2024