681 N Lafayette Street
Denver CO, 80218
$475.31 per sqft
Built in 1904
If you are looking for a beautiful and unique architectural gem look no further than 681 Lafayette. This storybook colonial revival home features stunning Flemish dormers and English arched windows that create a truly unique style.This picturesque abode holds court on a beautiful mature tree-lined street set among other lovely historic homes. Designed by Sterner & Williamson, famous for many Denver landmarks including the D & F Tower, this is truly an architectural prize. Featuring beautiful crisp white moldings and paneling, unique diamond-shaped mullion windows, a stunning original fireplace with a beautiful mantle, and built-in cabinetry. Warm, cozy, and inviting, the lovely foyer with a wide staircase, flows to the dining room, living room, sunroom, and main floor den. Recently updated, the large kitchen with white cabinets and commercial grade appliances overlooks the private and professionally landscaped yard. You will also find a rare main floor bedroom and 3/4 bath in addition to another powder room. Upstairs off the large landing are two more bedrooms, an updated full bath, amazing original linen cabinets, a laundry closet and a huge primary bedroom with sitting room, and a spacious walk-in closet. The gorgeous primary bath has marble counters, white cabinetry, and 2 sinks, a large walk-in shower, and a soaking tub. In the basement, you will find a craft room a large family room with a fireplace, an office, and one of the nicest laundry rooms you'll ever see. The basement also has a separate entrance off the garage and is perfect for a nanny's quarters or in-law apartment with a separate kitchen, living room, and bedroom with egress window. There is a large attached 2 car garage with space to park two cars off street. Close to everything including Cherry Creek shops & restaurants, downtown, Cheesman & Washington Parks plus a short stroll from many of Denver's top restaurants on 6th Ave, this is a rare offering in a fantastic location.
April 7, 2022
February 10, 2024
681 N Lafayette Street
Denver CO, 80218
Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Pantry
Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
Brick, Carpet, Stone, Wood
Bedroom, Living Room, Other
Hot Water, Natural Gas
Balcony, Gas Grill, Private Yard
Corner Lot, Historical District, Landscaped, Level, Near Public Transit
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 6:15 AM UTC, 2/10/2024