2970 Forest Street
Denver CO, 80207
$866.51 per sqft
Built in 1949
Welcome to 2970 Forest Street, an unprecedented Park Hill residence borne from a convergence of craftsmanship, authenticity and artistry. In 2014, a founding partner of award-winning local homebuilder Level Ground Enterprise partnered with local architect Bill McDonald to masterfully reimagine an unassuming 1949-built brick bungalow into its current iteration: a rich tapestry of mid-century modern architecture infused with Scandinavian influences. Situated on an exceptionally-large .18 acre lot, the home's refined exterior aesthetic stems from a harmonious patina of corten steel, cedar shingles and original brick masonry. The striking main level living room is the defining element of the home's front elevation, where a spellbinding mix of indoor/outdoor wood details, angled windows and a mid-century-inspired roofline are known to stop passers-by in their tracks. While the residence appears stunning from the street, luxurious artisan details can be found at every turn within the interior of the versatile and functional floor plan. The primary suite encompasses the entire top level of the residence, offering both privacy and natural light via numerous clerestory windows. On the main level, the custom kitchen is flanked by the dining room and covered rear terrace, which features a built-in grill, smoker and pizza oven, creating the perfect space for seamless indoor and al fresco entertaining. The smallest of details have received special care and attention: the hand made pivot-hinge front door and custom slatted staircase were crafted using salvaged wood from within the original bungalow, and an array of custom built-ins can be found throughout the home. At the rear of the residence, an oversized two-car garage offers sizable storage, while a sliding barn door connects the interior of the garage to the back yard. Truly remarkable custom residences in central Denver are few and far between, don't miss out on your opportunity to make this spectacular property your home!
April 28, 2022
February 16, 2024
2970 Forest Street
Denver CO, 80207
Built-in Features, Butcher Counters, Ceiling Fan(s), Concrete Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
Dining Room, Living Room
Natural Gas, Radiant
Gas Grill, Lighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:40 AM UTC, 2/16/2024