650 Clayton Street
Denver CO, 80206
$541.88 per sqft
Built in 1929
Welcome home to this stately Tudor retreat walkable to Cherry Creek shopping and restaurant district. This perfectly appointed property sits on an enormous 10,900 square foot fully landscaped lot thoughtfully designed to provide multiple outdoor entertaining spaces. Recently renovated interior spaces were designed by well known Denver architect, Kristin Park, with elegance and practicality in mind so as to not compromise the original English architecture and features. Entering the home, you will be captured by the 20 foot vaulted alder wood beamed ceiling of the formal living room. The Formations chandelier amplifies the historic nature of this elegant property. Cozy up to the fireplace and relax in this stunning use of space, ideal for entertaining guests. The Main Floor Primary Suite underwent a full remodel and redesign to include new hardwood flooring, Waterworks fixtures throughout with exquisite unlacquered brass fixtures, stand alone soaking tub and walk-in shower. No expense was spared down to the handmade custom cabinetry and Ashley Norton hardware. The Main Floor Family Room provides a bright, relaxed setting adjacent to the ample kitchen area poised for your personal touch. An abundance of natural light radiates throughout the home. Three other bedrooms and four other bathroom configurations provide for spacious family living. There is a fully finished basement which provides abundant space for a children's play area, a non-conforming fifth bedroom, three-quarter bathroom and plenty of storage. Outside you will experience a fully landscaped and irrigated lawn and entertaining areas. A new retaining wall, hardscaping, fencing and drip irrigation system add to the list of upgrades throughout the property. Enjoy alley access to the rare 3-car garage providing coveted off street parking and additional storage. The quality and attention to detail are evident around every turn of this truly unique property.
June 9, 2023
February 16, 2024
650 Clayton Street
Denver CO, 80206
High Ceilings, Primary Suite, Smoke Free, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood
Basement, Living Room
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Landscaped, Level, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Architecural Shingle, Composition
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:30 AM UTC, 2/16/2024