2611 E 7th Avenue Parkway
Denver CO, 80206
$701.67 per sqft
Built in 1929
Imagine an evoking historic charm-filled home with abounding Mediterranean architecture of the late 1920's that melds modern lifestyle desires while being surrounded by your own picturesque gardens. All is found in this one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Impeccable craftsmanship from the original wood details, custom newly designed built-ins, extensive hardwood flooring and recently improved open concept kitchen featuring remarkable state-of-the-art Dolomite countertops, freshly painted cabinets, new island and backsplash. Functionality proves to exist on every level of the home catering easily from entertaining large parties to intimate social gatherings. Benefit from the thoughtfully added theater room in the lower level to a completely separate wing that hosts an apartment featuring bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom plus living space. The impressive windows expand uniquely throughout the upper level where four additional bedrooms and three character filled bathrooms are found. Retire to the primary bedroom that is unlike any; highlighting a massive closet with custom built-ins, generously sized walk-in shower, clothes washer and dryer plus sitting space. All carpeting in the home is newly added as well as some custom electronic shades. Impressive lot with brick wall and iron detailing for added privacy. Mature landscaping and lighting professionally completed and cared for by Lifescape Designs plus a built-in grill, gas firepit and soothing water feature that truly makes this an escape in the middle of it all. Idyllic location within a short walk to Cherry Creek dining, shopping, Congress and Cheeseman Parks. This property is the definition of a true legacy showpiece capturing the perfect marriage of classic and new.
October 12, 2023
February 16, 2024
2611 E 7th Avenue Parkway
Denver CO, 80206
Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Jack Jill Bathroom, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Carpet, Tile, Wood
Family Room, Gas, Gas Log, Living Room
Baseboard, Hot Water
Corner Lot, Historical District, Level
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:32 AM UTC, 2/16/2024